LINEAR LED LUMINAIRE
for animals and plants
exacting to the light spectrum and intensity
- — Every LED light AZUR 1 is a professional light device with high emission intensity. AZUR 1 lamps are designed for utilization by the specialists in aqua-, mari- and horticulture
- — Illumination of aquariums when growing plants, corals and other animals which possess photosynthetic symbionts
- — Illumination of greenhouses and plant growth chambers when growing the ornamental plants and crops including their mutant forms
Naturality of the AZUR 1 emission spectrum
Spectrum of the LED light AZUR 1 repeats diffused and partially absorbed sunlight, which passed through the storm clouds or the seawater column (10 — 15 m).
Lamp models of this series reproduce a different degree of absorption of the long-wave light by the water.
Spectrum composition of the AZUR 1 lamp series
- — Lamp spectrum is controlled by two independent channels.
- — Imitation of diurnal spectral changes : channel 1 for sunrise and sunset time.
- — High emission intesity in the range 380 — 520 nm with three peaks in emission :
405 nm — ultraviolet–violet;
450 nm — deep blue;
500 nm — cyan
- Warning! Some corals, other animals and plants can be very sensitive to the light in the range 380 — 490 nm.
- — AZUR 1.2 spectrum is continuous and without pulsations that is a serious advantage before luminescent and gas charging lamps.
- –Spectrum of AZUR 1 lamps completely covers short-wave part of the absorption spectrum of the basic photosynthetic pigments.
- — Promotes proper development of the body of plants and corals.
- — Covers the excitation range of the majority of coral fluorescent proteins thus revealing the richness of natural fluorescence.
- — Gives natural for deep water, decorative and bright illumination of the underwater landscape with accent on the blue and green tones.
Spectrum of the AZUR 1.3 lamp
Spectrum of the AZUR 1.2 lamp
Spectrum of the AZUR 1.1 lamp
Luminosity generated by AZUR 1 lamps
All lamps of the AZUR 1 series are economic sources of the light of high intensity because the LEDs of the highest luminous efficacy from the leading manufacturers (Optogan, Cree, Osram) were used.
|Distance to the lamp||20 cm||40 cm||60 cm||90 cm||110 cm|
|Luminosity with lenses 46°||1760 Lx||740 Lx||550 Lx||350 Lx||260 Lx|
Luminosity of the object depends on :
- — distance to the lamp ;
- — optic properties of lenses which change the angle of the light beam. Lenses are changeable [5° — 120°] by demand of the customer, by default 46° ;
- — overlap of the light beams from the neighbour lamps in complex installations
Warning! Eyes should be voided exposure to the direct or reflected (with high index) light beam of the lamp.
Reliability and safety
- IP 65 : lamp and driver are protected against dust ingress and water jets. Every lamp of the series AZUR 1 is safe being installed close to the water surface or in the rooms with high air humidity.
- Long lifespan : 100000 hours.
- Noiseless : only passive cooling system is used.
- 3 years warranty
- Estimated luminous flux, lm : 700
- Lamp dimensions, mm : 1000 x 45 x 35
- Lamp weight, kg : 1.2
- Lamp housing material : aluminum
- Driver dimensions, mm : 240 x 120 x 60
- Driver weight, kg : 0.9
By demand of customer the lenses properties and the length of cables can be changed.
>> Download description of all the AZUR lamps models (.pdf in russian)