LINEAR LED LUMINAIRE
for animals and plants
exacting to the light spectrum and intensity
- — LED light AZUR 3.1 is a professional light device with high emission intensity. AZUR 3.1 is designed for utilization by the specialists in aqua-, mari- and horticulture
- — Illumination of aquariums when growing plants, corals and other animals which possess photosynthetic symbionts
- — Illumination of greenhouses and plant growth chambers when growing the ornamental plants and crops including their mutant forms
AZUR 3.1 emission spectrum
Spectrum of the LED light AZUR 3.1 is close to the unscattered sunlight which passed through the atmosphere of the Earth and enriched with the red part of the spectrum.
Spectrum composition of AZUR 3.1
- Lamp spectrum is controlled by two independent channels.
- Imitation of diurnal spectral changes : channel 1 for sunrise and sunset time.
- High emission intensity in the range 425 — 690 nm with two peaks in emission :
463 nm — blue;
659 nm — deep red
- — Spectrum of AZUR 3.1 completely covers the longwave part and partially covers the shortwave part of the absorption spectrum of basic photosynthetic pigments.
- — Promotes proper development and higher productivity of plants and corals.
- — Covers the excitation range of the majority of coral fluorescent proteins thus revealing the richness of natural fluorescence.
- — Gives natural for shallow water, decorative and bright illumination of the underwater landscape with accent on the orange and red tones.
- AZUR 3.1 spectrum is continuous and without pulsations that is a serious advantage before luminescent and gas charging lamps.
- Warning! Some corals, other animals and plants can be very sensitive to the light in the ranges 420 — 480 nm and 600 — 690 nm.
Luminosity generated by AZUR 3.1
All lamps of the AZUR series are economic sources of the light of high intensity because the LEDs of the highest luminous efficacy upto 200 Lm/W from the leading manufacturers (Optogan, Cree, Osram) were used.
|Distance to the lamp||20 cm||40 cm||60 cm||90 cm||110 cm|
|Luminosity with lenses 46°||11780 Lx||5770 Lx||3810 Lx||2450 Lx||2000 Lx|
Luminosity of the object depends on :
- — distance to the lamp ;
- — optic properties of lenses which change the angle of the light beam. Lenses are changeable [5° — 120°] by demand of the customer, by default 46° ;
- — overlap of the light beams from the neighbour lamps in complex installations.
Warning! Eyes should be voided exposure to the direct or reflected (with high index) light beam of the lamp.
Reliability and safety
- IP 65 : lamp and driver are protected against dust ingress and water jets. AZUR 3.1 is safe being installed close to the water surface or in the rooms with high air humidity.
- Long lifespan : 100000 hours.
- Noiseless : only passive cooling system is used.
- 1 year warranty
- Estimated luminous flux, lm : 3100
- Lamp dimensions, mm : 1000 x 45 x 35
- Lamp weight, kg : 1.2
- Lamp housing material : aluminum
- Driver dimensions, mm : 240 x 120 x 60
- Driver weight, kg : 0.9
By demand of customer the lenses properties and the length of cables can be changed.
>> Download description of all the AZUR lamps models (.pdf in russian)