State of the maximal biodiversity of aquatic system
Your aquatic system can be of arbitrarily large volume, natural either artificial, it possesses a state of maximal species richness. In order to approach this state it is necessary to stabilize chemical composition of water in a proper way and keep natural processes of the biotope transformation under control.
Biotope transformation under our control
We regularly perform the analysis of water in aquatic system followed by the chemical correction of the water composition in order to achieve parameters close to those observable in untouched natural biotopes. Natural processes of the biotope transformation such as overgrowth by microscopic and macroscopic algae, the silting are always under our control. In this way we preserve and enrich biodiversity in the system.
Service « Control of Aquatic System » in details
This service fulfil the following works with aquatic system :
- regular analysis of the composition of water (see details);
- regular correction and maintenance of the stable chemical composition of water (see details);
- control of growth of microscopic and macroscopic algae;
- control of sedimentation;
- cleaning of decorations, submersed devices and viewing windows;
- control of proper work of the devices of life support system;
- food support for hydrobionts;
Si vous avez des questions sur ce service , veuillez utiliser la section « Commentaires ».